The Hardcover - a premium product.
A case-bound or hardcover book is one that has been bound with a firm, protective covering. It is distinguishable from softcovers, which are bound using a thinner and more flexible material. Whether it be paperboard, linen or leather binding – we offer a multitude of potential styles.
C. H. Beck uses cutting-edge technology in hardcover production
- We bind using thread-sewn, polymer dispersion, hotmelt or PUR-glue techniques.
- We specialise in working with bible paper from a grade of 22 g/m².
- Hardcovers are bound on textblock thicknesses of up to 80mm.
- A three-part lining guarantees spinal shape and durability.
- We offer up to five bookmarks.
- We also process cover materials, such as leather, linen and uncoated paper.
We would be happy to send you some samples of our hardcover production, to convince you of our quality and inspire you with the numerous different variations that we have.Request now
What can we do for you?
Roland Schröppel is happy to help. Give us a call, write to us, or arrange a call-back.
Bergerstraße 3-5, 86720 Nördlingen
+49 9081 85-195