The Tübingen-based company Pagina GmBH provides a modular software package for professional XML-based typesetting and e-book production with parsX. All essential steps in the process leading to XML-supported typesetting and ePub production can be performed consistently, easily and reliably.
The future of the publishing business lies in making use of innovative marketing models and prioritising e-books. ParsX not only ensures optimised typesetting and e-book production, but it also enables:
- An automated generation of readable excerpts
- The production of multimedia e-books
- A page-turning display from InDesign
- The creation of reading samples in e-Book form for marketing purposes
In most cases, parsX can be integrated into an existing CMS or MAM system.
We use it to produce works of fiction for various clients.
- Option to put ePub first
- Multi-level quality assurance
- Purchasable software modules (each module must be individually licensed)
- Oxygen license required, for a fee